Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Work of Art makes watercoloring easy

I love to do my own water coloring with brush, ink, and water color paper but sometimes I just use the Work of Art stamp set to do the work for me. It's quick and it's easy.

My daughter recently began a little photography business on the side and I am so proud of her for following her passion - I just had to make her a card! She loves vintage cameras so the camera from the stamp set, Traveler worked great.

I stamped the water color patches first. First I inked up the largest image with Smoky Slate and spritzed the inked stamp with water. Then I stamped on Whisper White card stock once, then twice without reinking. I didn't wait for it to dry - just inked up the smaller stamp with Blackberry Bliss, spritzed it with water and stamped once, then twice without reinking. Again, I didn't even wait for it to dry before I stamped the sentiment and camera. I love how Blackberry Bliss takes on a plum hue when it is spritzed with water. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any picture below to go to my Online Store.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. I like the way you spritzed the stamps with water before stamping. Gives it a different look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...