Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pictogram Punches and Filigree Frame

The Holiday Mini is live and has so many fun products! I always look forward to seeing what new textured impressions embossing folders will be introduced. Texture always adds a nice touch to any card without extra bulk.

One of the new embossing folders available is the one I used in today's card.
The embossing folder is called Filigree Frame and as its name says, it frames the center of the card. I really miss our Framed Tulips folder that retired this year so this is a nice substitution. 

To create my card, I first determined my colors based on the designer paper from All Abloom paper stack. Then I used a marker to color the vase from Pictogram Punches. Next I stamped 3 flowers in different colors and using the punch from Itty Bitty Accent pack, I punched the flowers and added them to the bouquet. I could have stamped them directly on the card stock but punching them gives them some dimension. I always add a little bit of color at the bottom of a vase to "ground" it to the card stock. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any of the pictures below to go to my Online Store. 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...