Thursday, August 28, 2014

Goose Feathers CCMC318

It's Thursday and do you know what that means? A challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog! Here are the colors for this week's color challenge:

I used one of my favorite old stamp sets and two of my favorite new stamp sets - one of which is brand new!
I used Basic Gray ink to stamp the goose and sentiment - both from the Wetlands stamp set. Then I used one of the images from Work of Art to stamp the sky/cloud with Pool Party ink. 

The feathers are in the new Holiday mini along with a coordinating Feathers Framelit. They are one of my favorite things in the entire catalog and can be purchased individually or in a bundle at a discounted price.  I added a few sequins for some sparkle and a little piece of the gold thread from the gold baker's twine. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Wetlands, Work of Art, Four Feathers
Paper: Moonlight paper stack
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pool Party
Ink: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Hello Honey
Other: Big Shot, Feathers Framelit, Gold Sequins, Gold Baker's Twine

I hope you find my card inspiring! To see what the rest of the Design Team created, go to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. And we hope you will try the challenge yourself! While you are there you may want to check out the new Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card"Create"ions 2014, featuring stamp sets from the new Holiday Mini catalog. Lots of creativity for a great price.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

7 comments:

Deb said...

I am totally loving your card! This is a super way to put all these stamp sets together! And such a terrific layout!

Nicole Tugrul said...

WOW! Gorgeous card!! I love the Work of Art clouds, so clever!

Lisa Martz said...

I love the goose combined with the feathers! Because where there are birds...there are feathers! Great manly card! Might have to make up a few of these to give for birthdays coming up!

Melissa Davies said...

You are one creative cookie! LOVE the combination of all the sets - really shows the versatility Stampin' Up!

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, I love this card! I'm crazy about the feathers and using them with the goose is perfect! Very creative to use the Work of Art stamp for the clouds... love that too! Beautiful!

Connie Babbert said...

Wow! I just LOVE this card...the feathers just kick it up to a whole new level of fabulous! Great job with the color challenge this week!

nitestamper said...

This is so awesome!!!
I just love the masculine design!!!!
I just have to xase it for my consider it cased week.
tfs:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...