Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Beautiful Bunch and Beautiful designer paper

I have a fairly easy card to show you today. Beautiful designer paper can be an easy background for your card.
I used a card base of Whisper White. Then added a layer that I embossed with the Beautifully Baroque folder. The flowered designer paper is from the All Abloom paper stack. This particular pattern is one of my favorites. I love the colors.

My flower is 2 layers. I had some Vellum card stock that was embossed with the Lovely Lace folder in my scrap box. I ended up punching out the large lacy flower with my Scalloped Circle punch. It made a great layer for my stamped flower. I always have some  Simply Pressed Clay embellishments on hand so I used one of those for my flower's center.

At first I photographed my card without the butterfly but it looked a little empty. So I went back to my craft desk and stamped and punched a butterfly. I like the balance of bright and subtle.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any picture to go to my Online Store.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...