Monday, August 11, 2014

Beautiful Bunch again!

I made another card using All Abloom paper stack as my inspiration. This was the other card. 

First I embossed the Whisper White background panel with the new Lovely Lace embossing folder. Then I added my designer series paper from All Abloom paper stack. All of the paper is 6.5 x 4.5 so it is perfect for cards!

Once I got my layout the way I want it, I stamped some flowers from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set. I love that it contains large and small flowers both of which have a coordinating punch. Some candy dots and sequins completed the card.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Just click on any of the pictures below to go to my Online Store. 
Card Stock: Whisper White, Meadow Moss
Ink: Blushing Bride, Meadow Moss, Strawberry Slush

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...