Thursday, July 10, 2014

When I need a friend CCMC311

Hi Stampers. I have another Create with Connie and Mary challenge for you. This week is Sketch challenge week and here is the sketch!
I love these weekly challenges because they make me create in directions I may not normally go. Case in point - the banner that goes off on an angle. If it wasn't on the sketch I would make that banner straight because I tend towards straight, even, and centered. But what fun is that?!
The stamps are from the new set, Choose Happiness. I embossed the flower with white embossing powder and then used a sponge to add color. The designer series paper is from the paper stack All Abloom. The name says it all!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Choose Happiness
Paper: All Abloom paper stack
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White craft, Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Basic Black
Other: White embossing powder, sponge, In color Sequins, Big Shot, Large Polka Dot embossing folder

Now it is your turn! Create a card using the sketch and Stampin' Up! only products. Then post it and link it up at Create with Connie and Mary.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Such a pretty and happy card! Love these colors! What a great way to color that flower!

Margaret Raburn said...

What a pretty card! I love how you combined all these lovely elements together for a perfectly gorgeous card! Love those colors too!!

Debbie Henderson said...

Great way to add the stamped leaves behind the flower layer! Pretty colors too!

Lisa Martz said...

What a great mix of stamps, papers and texture! Love the little sequins. Very delicate and pretty.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful Lisa!! I love the soft and pretty colors. Wonderful floral card!

Connie Babbert said...

Gorgeous card! I love the embossed background with stamping on it and then the pretty flowers on top! Great job with the sketch this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...