Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday.

For those of you in the USA, Happy 4th of July! And in honor of our great Country's birthday, I made a birthday card. It isn't red, white, and blue but chocolate instead, since that is my favorite kind of cake (and candy, ice cream, dessert).
I am glad the new Photopolymer stamp set, Endless Birthday Wishes is available again for ordering. Mine has been on backorder for a while and I just received it! I purchased it because of all of the words and wonderful possible combinations. Love that!

The polka dot border is not designer paper. I used the polka dot stamp in the set and my markers to create it. The cake was stamped with Black Memento ink and colored with the new Blendabilities alcohol markers. I don't have to use Water Color paper. Love that too!

The sentiments were stamped with a combination of 5 stamps. Lining them up is EASY because Photopolymer stamps are completely clear. So the block is clear and the stamp is clear and all I have to do is stamp. Love that! I am just full of love today. Lol

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Just click on any of the pictures below and it will take you to my Online Store.
Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...