Thursday, July 3, 2014

CCMC310 You're a Star

I am writing this post on my Phone because our Internet is out due to a bad storm. I am going to be brief!  Thank goodness I had already added my photos!
I love the colors in this week's challenge at Create with Connie an Mary. They are 3 of my favorites.
I combined two new stamp sets for my card. I also used the new Hearts and Stars Stencil. So fun!!

I stenciled with a sponge dauber and Whisper White craft ink. Then I just layered on my different elements. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Traveler, Pictogram Punches
Ink: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Other: Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Big Shot, Arrows Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber, Linen Thread, Hearts and Stars Stencil

That's about all I can manage on my phone! I am going cross eyed. Lol 
Hopefully you were inspired. And I hope you will play along with us at Create With Connie and Mary challenge blog. 

Thanks for stopping.  

6 comments:

Connie said...

Oh...love the combination of stamp sets on here! The nautical tag is so fun and I love the collage feel! Great job with the color challenge!

Deb said...

Love the sponged stars! What a perfect background! Love the layout, too!

Margaret Raburn said...

Love those white stars on the navy background.. just perfect for the stamped images! Your layout, tags and everything combine beautifully!! Great card!

Lisa Martz said...

Love this masculine card! Great combination of old and new stamp sets. Love the texture and stars in the background.

Melissa Davies said...

oooohhhh..the stars make a great night sky! Great combination of both sets!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Oh my goodness Lisa! Gorgeous card! I hadn't really considered this set, but you are changing my mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...