Monday, July 14, 2014

Another Choose Happiness card

Hope you had a nice weekend! 
I made this card last week for no other reason than I had a strip of Whisper White card stock laying on my desk. I thought it would be fun to just cut it in squares and showcase the different stamps in the Choose Happiness set.
There are 6 stamps in this stamp set and I managed to use all 6. Plus Gorgeous Grunge :) Can you find all 6?

Once I had my squares stamped and sponged I adhered them to my card front and added some In Color sequins and Candy Dots. My final step was to stamp and punch the butterfly.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! To get to my Online Store, just click on any of the pictures below.
Thanks for stopping. 

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is just gorgeous.

barb hendrickson said...

I just love this card and really like the individual panels. Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...