Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Deal, A Sale, and Blendabilities

Weekly Deals, Monthly Deals - Great Deals!! And best of all 7 of the Blendabilities color groups are available to order.

First:
Click here to go to my Online Store. The Weekly Deals and their details can be found there in the left column. Every Tuesday there is a new group of deals.

Next: Designer Series Paper on Sale July 1 - July 31! 
Note that this does not include Paper Stacks or Specialty Paper. Click here to go to my Online Store to view the choices. 

Blendabilities are Stampin' Up!'s new Alcohol Markers. The water-based markers are still available too - thank goodness because I love them! The Blendabilities are different because they can be used on Whisper White card stock. They come 3 to a pack in a light, medium, and dark. A package of 6 Skin Tone markers is also available.
Note: These markers must be used with the new Memento Ink Pad. Stazon won't do it.

I don't have a card today but I've been stamping. I am working on some projects that I can't show you yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...