Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekly Deals and a Card

Here are the fantastic deals for this week! And you will need to scroll down for my card :)
to order from my Online Store, just click here

For some reason, I gravitate to Crumb Cake card stock for nature type cards. Or masculine cards. Or vintage cards. 
This is the new stamp set, Choose Happiness. It is wonderful for collages or for clean and simple. I went with collage. First I embossed the Crumb Cake panel with the Stylish Stripes folder. I wanted to stamp the border stamp on the background and was having a hard time keeping it straight. That's when I decided to use the embossing folder and use the embossed stripes as my guideline. Easy!

The other elements are either punched or die cut and then stamped. If you look closely you can see small sequins. They are from the new In Color Sequins Assortment. I am loving sequins because they don't add bulk which means no extra postage. Plus they are so inexpensive and easy to use. Gotta love that.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! To order: just click on a picture below and it will take you to my Online Store. Thanks for choosing me.
Yesterday was a busy day for us. David only gets one day off - Monday. And he works most evenings with meetings and such. So on Mondays we are busy with errands and yard work. I cleaned the gutters and windows. He cut the grass and cleaned part of the garage. Cuffy, our Cavalier followed me everywhere so all 3 of us were pretty tired last night! But while I was working near the house, I scratched my leg on a bush. And I mean it is a big, nasty scratch! Cuffy was obsessed with it all afternoon and evening - wanting to clean it with her tongue. Yuck! I know a dog's mouth is full of bacteria so I had to keep pushing her away all day. I didn't want infection. She is such a little mother. She is spayed but had several litters before we got her (and had her spayed) and exhibits a lot of mothering instincts. I guess she thinks I am her puppy?! Any insights to this behavior? Please share.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...