Monday, June 9, 2014

Stippled Blossoms Swap

I belong to a wonderful group of stampers called Control Freak Stampers, and we swap card ideas several times a year. The Control Freaks also have a monthly blog hop which is optional. 

One of the swaps we had a few months ago was for card ideas that are Flat and Fabulous. The Post Office is getting really particular about mailing cards. They have to be flat or almost flat. So all cards had to be what I call mailable. 

I forgot to post my swap so here it is. 
It does contain some retired products - they were current at the time - but substitutions could be made quite easily I think.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!. Just click on any picture below and it will take you to my Online Store.
Retired products: Primrose Petals ink and card stock; Gumball Green ink; Modern Medley designer paper, Itty Bitty Punch pack

Thanks for stopping. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous, retired products or not. I would like to case this for a musical fundraising event I am helping with. It is perfect! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...