Thursday, June 19, 2014

Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop

Welcome stampers! The design team at Create with Connie and Mary is doing a blog hop today! It is still part of the regular Thursday challenge but in honor of Summertime and the new Summer Collection at Create with Connie and Mary, we put together a blog hop for your enjoyment! 
If you are not familiar with Blog Hops, here is how it works: you can go forward or backward. Just click on the links at the beginning or end of each person's post. Ten design team members. Ten creative projects just for you! That being said,
if you arrived here from Margaret Raburn's blog then you are in the correct place. If this is your first stop, that is ok. Just follow the links as they go full circle. 

This is the challenge - 3 bright, beautiful colors.
And here is my card. 
Pictogram Punches - the stamp set seen here - was in my top 5 stamp sets from the new catalog. I love a set that has coordinating punches and this set has 3 (flower, star, heart)!

I embossed the background with the new Lovely Lace embossing folder. Then I added my designer paper and focal point of flowers in a vase. The flowers were stamped and punched with the coordinating Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  And I repeat - I love stamp sets with coordinating punches!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! 
Stamps: Pictogram Punches, A Round Array
Paper: Flowerpot designer paper, Bermuda Bay 
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Real Red
Other: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Big Shot, Lovely Lace embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Small Scallop Circle punch, dimensional

The next blog on the hop is Lisa Martz's. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Carol Parcell said...

I had kind of overlooked this set in the catty, but not anymore! Beautiful card!

Deb said...

What a fun layout! I Love your patterns and texture! Very sweet card!

Lisa Martz said...

This little stamp set is one of my favorites in the catalog! What a fun card made using it! Love the vase and the little flowers.

Debbie Henderson said...

Love how you added the scalloped sentiment to your layers and your flowers look great!

Nicole Tugrul said...

What a sweet card! I have added this stamp set to my wish list, love the flowers!!

Margaret Raburn said...

What an adorable card! Your layout is absolutely wonderful and that vase and flowers...well, just so sweet!! Love your great card!

Connie Babbert said...

This is SO pretty and and I love the layout! I've used almost all the stamps except this vase...so sweet! Great job with the challenge this week!

Melissa Davies said...

Love how you made it look like you stamped on an envelope! Such a clever idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...