Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beautiful Bunch All Occasion Card


Are you ready for another challenge? Hope so cause it's sketch challenge time at Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. 
This is the sketch.
And this is the card that I made. It isn't exactly like the sketch (mine is centered) because I apparently have issues with seeing sketches. Lol.  I had this problem with the sketch 2 weeks ago! 
I love the new papers in the All Abloom paper stack! Some of the patterns are repeats of years past but the colors are wonderful. Quite a mix which is great! And best of all the paper is ~ 4" x 6" so it is perfect for cards and less expensive.

My focal image is the new stamp set, Beautiful Bunch. It has a coordinating punch - which I don't own yet but will soon. Yay! I stamped 2 different flowers and cut them out. The top flower was embossed with White embossing powder. I added some Pearls to the center and some looped White Baker's Twine behind it. It is any occasion card so I didn't add a sentiment. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Beautiful Bunch
Paper: All Abloom paper stack
Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Lost Lagoon
Ink: Island Indigo, Versamark
Other: White Embossing Powder, Scallop Border punch, White Bakers Twine, Basic Pearls, Dimensional, Big Shot, Banners Framelit

Join the fun! Create your own card with the sketch and using only Stampin' UP! products. Then post it on your blog or other forum, and then go to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog and link it up! Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous! I love how the flower is embossed and layered! And I think your card looks fabulous with the focal point being centered!

Lisa Martz said...

Love the embossed image and how it is centered on the card. I also love how you looped the baker's twine under the flower. Pretty card!

Margaret Raburn said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Love that dsp and the colors you used.. that layered flower is SO pretty!

Connie said...

Oh, I like it centered, too! LOVE the embossed image and your colors using my favorite set right now! Beautiful! Great job with the sketch!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Simply gorgeous floral card! I just love the All Abloom DSP Stack!

Melissa Davies said...

Sketches are ones own interpretation and yours is just beautiful! I love the added twine and pearls - great detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...