Saturday, June 28, 2014

Another Control Freak Swap

Today's card is another one of my Control Freak Swappers swap. This one was a PreOrder Swap. One of the many wonderful perks of being a demonstrator is that we have the option to order before new products are released. Sometimes is is just a select group of products but all good!

I preordered the new hostess set, Bloom with Hope, the new Blendabilities, and the new Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack {among other things :)}.
My is card clean and simple with lots of white space because I really wanted the flowers to stand out. I also added some splatter behind the focal point with one of the images from Gorgeous Grunge. 

The little punched flower was done with the new Itty Bitty Accent Punch pack. I colored a Basic Pearl with one of the Skin Tone Blendabilities and added it to the center. That is one of the great things about these markers - they can be used to color things such as pearls, rhinestones, buttons, etc. I cannot wait until they are available to everyone!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! To order, just click on any picture below and it will take you to my Online Store. Thanks for choosing me.
Please note: I also used #130995 - Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities; #130999 - Old Olive Blendabilities which are not available for customers to order yet.
#119685 - Cherry Cobbler card stock which I forgot to add.
The Bloom with Hope stamp set is a hostess set which can't be purchased unless you qualify for hostess benefits, a minimum of $150. 

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a creative day.

2 comments:

kellyscreativecorner.com said...

Lisa, this is cute! I love the layout and great technique with the Blendabilities :-)

Theresa said...

I absolutely love this card!! And what a great way to use the framelit - backing it with a square!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...