Saturday, May 24, 2014

Two Days in a Row


I am actually going to post two days in a row! I am really trying to blog more which means I am trying to stamp more :) It has been a crazy year and it finally seems to be calming down and I am able to get into a routine again. Someday I may blog about it. 

Thank you for hanging in there with me.
This card was made with the stamp set, Work of Art which won't be available to order until June 2nd. I can't wait for the new catalog release! In the meantime I am enjoying some of the new products that I was able to order. 

Don't forget that some of the retired stamps and accessories are on sale! Now is the time to stock up on your favorite retiring products. While supplies last.

Click here for Retiring Stamps
Click here for Retiring Accessories
Click here for my Online Store

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

kellyscreativecorner.com said...

Hi Lisa, I love the design of your card! The stripes behind the striped tag is very clever and so are the polka dots along the bottom. I have to CASE this card :-) I just got my Work of Art stamp set yesterday. I totally get how hard it is to stamp and blog everyday. I had to resign myself to the fact that when God provides the time, I'll be able to blog more consistently. For now, a few times in a week is good for me. Don't beat yourself up if you can't blog everyday. You're an amazing and talented demonstrator and I encourage you to continue to do the best that you can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...