Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Silhouettes

I was so happy that the Summer Silhouettes stamp set didn't get retired this year. I have loved it from the very first and I think it was on my first order from the catalog the year it was first sold. It is so easy to create clean and simple cards with this stamp set which is what I did!
To make my border, I stamped it and then as you see below, I used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and created a raised edge above and below the border.
Then I used a Sticky Note and masked off the border and stamped my leaves and flowers. Tip: use a blender pen and ink to fill in any gaps made by the mask.

I wanted my card to be bold so I stamped the flowers with Real Red and Perfect Plum. And my final step was to layer my stamped panel onto a Whisper White base. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any of the pictures below and it will take you to my Online Store.
And as always, thank you for stopping by. Oh I almost forgot. Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop is Monday, June 2 (this Monday). Hope you can come back for that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...