Friday, May 23, 2014

Retired List Blowout Sale and a Card

I have a little bit of current, a little bit of coming soon, and a little bit of goodbye today.
I wanted to try the coming soon, Blendabilities alcohol markers on colored card stock to see how the colors would appear. I was nicely surprised! The color is not as bright perhaps, but it stays true to its color. It helps that it is green on green with a little yellow so I need to try them with other colors of card stock as well.

To create my card, I stamped the background with the Hardwood stamp. Love that stamp. A lot. Then I layered on some Venetian Romance designer paper (now 30% off - see below) and some Natural Composition paper that I sponged with chocolate chip. Next I stamped the branch on a die cut oval and colored it with Blendabilities. And I felt like the card needed an embellishment so I cut a piece of gold sequin trim and striped off all but one sequin. Then I colored the gold string and sequin that was left with a Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities. I added it to a punched flower just for fun.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!  My Online Store can be found here.

Stamps: Hardwood background, Lots of Thanks, Bloom with Hope (coming June 2)
Paper: Venetian Romance (30% off), Natural composition paper (retiring)
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Memento Black ink (coming June 2), Blendabilities
Other: Big Shot, Oval framelits, gold sequin trim, sponge, Itty Bitty Accent Pack (June 2)

Now for some Great news!
Stampin' Up! has reduced the price on many of the Retiring Stamps and Accessories. Select items are now being offered at 25 - 50% off! But only while supplies last so don't wait to order. 
Click here for the pdf of Retired Stamps
Click here for the pdf of Retired Accessories.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...