Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Petite Petals Wreath

I was playing around with the Petite Petals stamp set and coordinating punch. One thing led to another and I created a wreath. 
Once I created the wreath I need to hang it on something so I just went with a simple wooden background stamped with the Hardwood background stamp

To make the wreath I stamped and cut quite a few flowers. It actually went very quickly. Then I bent the petals up a little. Next I cut a ring with my Big Shot and Circle framelits. Circle punches would work also I think. Then I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach each flower and to attach some Baker's Twine to the back.

To attach the wreath to the card, I put a brad through the card near the top. This was my "nail". Then I put some more glue on the back of the wreath and hung it from the brad/nail.

The Petite Petals stamp set and punch are the perfect size to cluster such as I did with this wreath. And stamping with a dark ink on light card stock makes an eye catching contrast. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Clicking on any of the images below will take you to my Online Store.
Thanks for stopping and I hope you have a creative day!

3 comments:

Dianne Eure said...

Lisa, I love your wreath on your hardwood door! What a great idea and inspiration. Thanks for sharing this!

Patti said...

This is so pretty. Isn't that hardwood stamp perfect!! This could be in so many colors. I am bookmarking this for a possible class project.

lhenry said...

I am new to stampin up and I would be comfortable making this wreath. Possibilities are endless! I have the hardwood embossing folder. Do you think that would work?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...