Saturday, May 3, 2014

Last Chance Big Shot Projects

Off and on during the month of May, I will feature some of the Stampin' Up! products that are retiring from the current catalog.

Today, I am featuring some of the retiring Big Shot Bigz dies and embossing folders. These are cards and 3-D items I made and posted before.

Goodbye Framed Tulips embossing folder. Blog post is here.
And another Framed Tulips embossing folder card. Blog post is here.
Goodbye, Lattice bigz die. It's not just for cards. I made a candle holder - directions here.
Goodbye Milk Carton Bigz die. This was a Bridal Shower favor. Here are the details.
Goodbye Beautiful Butterfly Bigz die. My blog post is here.
Of all of these, I will definitely miss the Framed Tulips embossing folder the most. Looking through my photo files, I realize how much I used this wonderful product.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!  My Online Store can be found Here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...