Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blooming with Kindness

I love the colors that Create with Connie and Mary chose this week for the color challenge. Soft Sky is one of my favorite colors!
My inspiration for my card was this gorgeous card that I originally found on Pinterest . I loved the layout. Today's colors would make a fabulous masculine card but I decided to make mine feminine by using a flower.
Lots of layers on this card - and sponging! The designer paper is all 4 of the patterns in the Subtles Collection stack. I love all 4 patterns and sometimes have a hard time deciding which one to use. In this case it was easy - I got to use all 4 :)

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Subtles Collection - Soft Sky
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Ink: Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't forget to check out Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog for more inspiration. And we would love to see what you create!

6 comments:

Deb said...

What a fantastic layout! I love the layers and sponging! Great texture, too!!

Lisa Martz said...

I love how you surround the image with blocks of DSP...really neat effect! I love this stamp set...so glad it made it to the new catalog!

Melissa Davies said...

Love how you placed strips of DSP around the flower - what a great way to frame main focal image!

Connie said...

What a fun layout! I love the DSP "frame"! Great job with the color challenge this week!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful soft card! I love the DSP frame using all the design, such a great idea!

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, this SHOULD be framed and hung on the wall!! I LOVE how you used the various DSPs for the frame; it's just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...