Monday, May 26, 2014

A Golden Tree

I hope you had a good weekend. Although, I guess it is technically still the weekend because of Memorial Day. In that case, I hope you continue to have a good weekend!

I combined and old stamp with a new stamp and created this sympathy card embossed with gold.
I gold embossed the tree and sentiment from Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. Then I used 2 of the brushstroke stamps from Work of Art stamp set and stamped over the tree and sentiment. I embossed first and then stamped because the brushstroke look was an afterthought. 

The heart is also gold embossed. I used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment and the heart to the card front.

I rearranged my stamping area for the third time in 4 months. I just can't get it right. My stamping area has been part of the crazy in my life and I hope this final arrangement will satisfy me. So far so good. 

Blowout Sale of Retiring merchandise is still on - up to 50% of select stamps and accessories!

Retired stamps - Click here.
Retired Accessories - Click here.
My Online Store - Click here. 

All supplies for today's card: - just click on the picture and it will take you to my Online store. 
Thanks for stopping. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...