Sunday, April 27, 2014

Last Chance for Crazy, Mixed Up Love

When I received my catalog last year and went through it for the first time, I immediately loved the set, Crazy, Mixed Up Love. It was a little retro, a little playful, and I envisioned it for more than Valentine's Day. Now it is taking an early retirement and is still available as of this posting - in Clear and Wood Mount.

Here are a couple of cards I previously post.
 I paired it up with Venetian Romance designer series paper for a masculine card.

This was a fun Anniversary card I created for my hubby. 

  • Retired Stamps while supplies last. Click here for pdf. The X means it is no longer available.
  • Retired Accessories while supplies last. Click here for pdf. The X means it is no longer available.
  • My Online Store can be found here. 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...