Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last Chance Flower Fusion Sizzlit


I should be doing household chores right now, but my little creative corner was calling me. I am getting organized little by little and what a great feeling that is!

I used this sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketches and made a Congratulations card.
My thinking was I will be handing it to the person (as opposed to mailing it) so I was ok with the bulky flowers and bling. 

The flowers were made with the Flower Fusion Sizzlit. It makes the cutest little flowers! But…. it is retiring - as are the Large Rhinestones, Modern Medley paper and Delightful Dozen stamp set that I used. Remember when finding out what "Season" you are was popular? It was supposed to help you in choosing colors to wear. I am supposedly a Winter. Which means I am drawn to, and hopefully look best in, Black, White, and Jewel tones. It is true for me in stamping anyway! I love black and white (or vanilla) and pairing it with jewel tones which is probably why I like this card. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!  My Online Store found here. Or click on the icons below.
  • Retiring Stamps pdf - while supplies last - Click Here
  • Retiring Accessories pdf - while supplies last - Click Here
Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...