Saturday, April 26, 2014

It's last chance for Creative Elements

Ok, so the Free Shipping is over, but you can still take advantage of Retiring Stamps and Accessories before they are sold out. I am amazed at the number of stamp sets that are no longer available. Yikes!

I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of my favorite projects using a stamp set that is retiring. Creative Elements is still available in Wood Mount. It is one of my favorite sets so I am very sad to see it go.
 Clean and Simple - I can't for the life of me find the post for this card!
 Collage. Details are found here.
A feminine birthday. Details found here.
A Box. Details and more photos found here.


  • Retiring Stamps while supplies last. Click here for the pdf. The X means they are no longer available
  • Retiring Accessories while supplies last. Click here for the pdf. The X means they are no longer available.
  • My Online Store can be found here. Thanks for choosing me as your demonstrator!
And as always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...