Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blue Ribbon Birthday

Well, I had so much fun yesterday evening! I was able to go to a Stampin' Up! event in Marlborough, MA where I received the new catalog! And a free stamp set from the catalog! As a demonstrator, I will be able to preorder some products on May 1st and I can't wait. As a customer, you will be able to order from the catalog on June 1st. And that is what? 32 days away? Not long at all. Oh my, I find this time of year in stamping world to be very exciting!

Here is the front cover showcasing some new products.


On a different note, I have a simple, mailable birthday card for you today. I used the Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge which was crying out for designer series paper! 

Here is the sketch.
And this is the card I created.
The stamp set is current. The designer series paper, Polka Dot Parade, is retiring and is only available while supplies last. Can you tell I love polka dots?

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Online Store found here. Or, click on the product image below.
  • Retired Stamps - while supplies last - pdf Click Here.
  • Retired Accessories - while supplies last - pdf Click Here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Lisa, this so cute and fun. Those bright colors and the tilted ribbon. Darling! I am feeling a real need to pull this set out again after seeing this and Nicole's card this week! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...