Friday, March 14, 2014

You Light Up My Life


After saying good bye to my daughters in Florida last week, and missing them A LOT this week, I just had to send them cards. 

I wanted clean and simple so I found a great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.
I was originally going to emboss the image in gold on white card stock but since light bulbs are usually white, I switched it up. Instead, I embossed with white on gold card stock. And, since these cards will be mailed I had to keep the embellishment as flat as possible so I went with a rhinestone. Hopefully the post office will give me a pass.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

131071s
132622s
127885s
100730s
101731s
109132s
119246s
As you may have noticed in previous posts, I am trying out various ways to list my supplies. Not sure yet what to do.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a fabulously clean card! Your daughters are going to love this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...