Saturday, March 15, 2014

Four Frames For You

Today's card is one I created using this sketch from Paper Craft Crew. 
I have been on a "mission", if you haven't noticed. I am trying to use my stamp sets and products from the Big Idea Book and Catalog. It has been fun getting to know some stamps that I haven't used in a while - or haven't used much at all. That's why I chose the stamp set Four Frames for my card.
I went for a shabby chic card with some sponging and distressing. You probably don't even recognize the stamp set, Four Frames. It has been around for a while and still current. What do I love about it? It fits the Decorative Label punch - so no cutting necessary! I paired it with another stamp set that I rarely use but love and that is A Round Array. It also has coordinating punches. Love my punches!

Product List
123442s
129090s
130144s
101650s
131294s
126986s
131177s
126978s
120907s
129404s
119869s
101610s
104430s
119247s
119871s

Thanks for stopping. Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful card design and sponging technique! Pretty!

Shirl said...

I agree. This is lovely!

Thanks,
Shirl

StampingImperfection said...

Really beautiful card! I love how vintage it is! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Jan said...

Hi Lisa, such a gorgeous card! I love how you've "updated" the Four Frames stamp :-) Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. Love the shabby vintage feel and look of your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

Pam Staples said...

WOW! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the vintage look and feel of the card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...