Thursday, February 13, 2014

You Made My Day CCMC290

Wow! Thursday really snuck up on me! And welcome to another weekly challenge from Create with Connie and Mary. Three beautiful colors are featured today!
I went with dandelions and butterflies for my card. I made it bright and cheerful as it will be sent as a thanks and a pick me up.
The card is pretty straight forward - no bells or whistles today. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Polka Dot Parade dsp
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate
Other: Candy Dot, Corner punch, Big Shot, Window Frames Framelit, 

We would love to see you give these colors a try. Just head over to Create with Connie and Mary and link up your creation. Or just go there to see what the others created. Be inspired!

7 comments:

Connie said...

So pretty, Lisa! I just love that set and your card is so classy! Great job with the color challenge!

Deb said...

Beautiful card! Love the stamping on the side of the dandelion blowing away!

Susan Mac Donald said...

your card is awesome...particularly the colors; a welcome treat from the glum snow & soon-to-be storm.

Melissa Davies said...

Such a beautiful Spring card! Love that Indigo butterfly!

Debbie Henderson said...

I'm so ready for spring and this card is perfect for it! I'm sure you've received just as much snow as we have in the past few weeks. Hopefully we are almost done with it!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card!! The colors and flowers make me wish Spring was here already!! Such a happy card!

Lisa Martz said...

A lovely sample with this set. I have this and rarely get it out...don't know why...it makes great cards! This is so bright and cheerful! Great working with you on Create!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...