Thursday, December 12, 2013

Warmth and Wonder CCMC281

Hello stampers! Welcome to another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.

I know it is a busy time of year but today's sketch is so inspiring I hope you will be able to carve out a little time to give it a whirl! 
I created a seasonal/holiday card using the hostess set, Warmth and Wonder. I really love the deer image.It can be used so many ways.
I stamped the deer and embossed it with Early Espresso embossing powder. Then I punched him and layered him a few times. The trees and snowflakes are also embossed - with white embossing powder.

To add so glitter, I added a little bit of Dazzling Details to my snow" and to the snowflakes. It really sparkles in real life,

As I was creating this card I was listening to the new Duck Dynasty Christmas CD (not the official name). It is a fun CD to stamp to :)

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Warmth and Wonder
Ink: Versamark, Soft Sky, Whisper White 
Card Stock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Other: White Taffeta ribbon, Basic Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Perfect Polka dot folder, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Dazzling Details, dimensionals

So that is my card for Create with Connie and Mary Challenge. For more inspiration, see what the others created. It is impressive!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I LOVE that Christmas CD by the Robertsons!! I listen to it, too, while I stamp! Beautiful card! Love those images!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous.Gorgeous.Gorgeous! I absolutely love your card. The white trees and snowflakes in the background just take this card over the top!

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, I love the color scheme of your card and the reindeer is a great focal image! The snow, trees and snowflakes are a lovely background (love the glitter too!)

Lisa Martz said...

Love the winter scene you created! Very pretty card!

Debbie Henderson said...

Very nice scenery in the background and love the color combination you used Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...