Thursday, December 26, 2013

Flower Shop CCMC283

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. It is a lovely sketch challenge this week!
I wanted to go in a different direction from holidays and winter. I am so ready for warm weather, sunshine, and my garden. So I created a card with flowers and butterflies.
I began with Venetian Romance designer paper and stamped it with Wildflower Meadow background stamp. Then I used the Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating punch to add flowers. Of course every garden needs butterflies so I added a few of those too!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Wildflower Meadow, Papillon Potpourri, Flower Shop, Four You
Paper: Venetian Romance
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral
Other: Basic Pearls, sponge, dimensionals, Big Shot, Framed Tulips folder, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, circle punch, Pansy Punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty butterfly Punch

Don't forget to check out with the other Design Team members created at Create with Connie and Mary. And we would love to see what you create with this sweet sketch.

On a different note, I got my cast off (broken wrist) and began physical therapy. It feels good to have my hand and arm back but wow, I have a ways to go before I am back to normal. I had no idea it would be such a long and painful process. Call me naive.

Thanks for stopping! 





6 comments:

kellyscreativecorner.com said...

Hi Lisa, congratulations on getting your cast off! Best wishes for a speedy healing process while going to PT.

Deb said...

Gorgeous card! Love these colors! And I love how you combined the stamp sets! Great details, too!

Lisa Martz said...

So soft and pretty! Love how you combined stamp sets on this one to create this lovely card!

Debbie Henderson said...

So glad to hear about your wrist healing Lisa. I must have missed your post on that...I had no idea!

Love the color combo you used and how you combined different stamp sets. Beautiful flowers and I too am ready for spring. We have another storm coming tomorrow night!

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry you had broken your wrist! I wasn't aware of this but pray that time and therapy will bring complete restoration! The inspiration for your card of your garden really shines through!! Very creative to use that background stamp for this sketch... it makes for a beautiful card!

Nicole Tugrul said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how you stamped on DSP and made your flowers so realistic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...