Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Table Treat Bag


I actually have something to post today! 

Every year I make something for each place setting at our Thanksgiving dinner. This year I needed to go as simple as possible. 

Let me explain. You see I broke my wrist more than 2 weeks ago and stamping has been a challenge. I am finally able to use my fingers on the injured hand without pain. Boy is everything awkward though! Punching and cutting are difficult for me to do with one hand. Closing ink pads is not an easy task either but I manage. I use my hip as leverage for the big shot. But I have to stamp -no matter how challenging. Some of you know what I am talking about!

So I incorporated the Thanksgiving Tablescape Simply Created Kit for part of my project because so much of it is all ready to go. Yay! The Muslin bags are a separate item though. And they are awesome.
I was going to leave the bags plain but decided to stamp them with the Chevron Background stamp. The tag is made with the precut leaves from the Kit. I just sponged the edges. The designer paper and Linen Thread are also included in the Kit. I added the button and Burlap Ribbon. Easy so far. The hardest part was punching the label but I persevered. I wanted to add some other tags and embellishments but I figured I better quit while I was ahead!

All Supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on the product name and it will take you directly to my online store.
Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Positively Chevron Clear-mount Stamp Set

Naturals Ivory 8-1/2X11 Card Stock

Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad

Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit

1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon

Stamping Sponges

Linen Thread

Naturals Designer Buttons

Modern Label Punch

Mini Muslin Bags

I added chocolate to each bag by the way :)

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...