Thursday, November 14, 2013

Baby Girl Card CCMC277

Today I have a sketch challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. I used it to make a baby card. 
I think baby cards are so much fun! Of course new babies are a big deal to me - but then so are new pets. lol. I made this card for a recent baby shower. I had forgotten about the shower because of serious events in our family so when I discovered the invitation it was too late to purchase a gift. Yay for grocery stores that carry gift cards!

So I made a pocket on the inside of the card for the gift card - and forgot to photograph it!

But here is the front of the card.
It is a square card measuring 4.25 x 4.25 all White and Pink Pirouette. I love polka dots for baby cards :)

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Itty Bitty Banners, Simply Stars
Paper: Subtles collection - pink pirouette
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Other: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, hearts a flutter framelits, corner rounder, Small Heart Punch, Basic Pearls, sponge, dimensionals, scallop trim border punch

Go to Create with Connie and Mary for more inspiration! And we hope to see your creation as well!

8 comments:

AnitaR said...

This is adorable!

Gail S. said...

What a sweet baby card! Love it!

Deb said...

What a super sweet baby card! So dainty and perfect for a little girl! Love it!

JoAnn said...

Love your adorable baby card. The pink is so soft and girly.

Lisa Martz said...

Darling baby card! Love all the little details. Hope things start going better for you!

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love, love, love your card!! This is probably the sweetest baby card ever!

Debbie Henderson said...

Such a nice monochromatic card Lisa. So elegant for a baby card!

Margaret Raburn said...

WOW, Lisa! When I saw your card I was immediately transported to fluffy soft pink cuddley baby-girl land! Simply gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...