Thursday, November 21, 2013

An Autumnal Card CCMC278

Hello Stampers! I am bringing you another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary. This week the challenge involves 3 lovely fall colors. It's a nice reminder that it isn't winter yet!


I went with a pretty straightforward layout and lots of layers.
To create the "shadow" on my flower and stem I first stamped them with sahara sand ink. Then I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the stem again with Always Artichoke. The flower was stamped on a separate piece of card stock and then cut out.

I think this particular pattern of designer paper from the Venetian Romance collection makes a great back drop for the stamped image. Every piece of paper in this collection has a pattern that I love.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Four You
Paper: Venetian Romance 
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke
Ink: Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke
Other: Candy Dots, Dimensional

Color Challenge - Create with Connie and Mary - hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is really pretty. Love how you did the shadow.

Deb said...

Beautiful! Love how you made the shadow! So clever!!

Debbie Henderson said...

Your flower looks wonderful with the matchy colored background Lisa and love the shadow!

Melissa Davies said...

Really diggin' the shadow effect!! Such a pretty card!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card! I love your design.

Lisa Martz said...

Very nice job! I love the flower you chose to use the Tangerine on...it takes on that color easily. Pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...