Thursday, September 12, 2013

CCMC268 Simply Sketched


Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! I found this week's colors so easy to work with - I hope you will too!

I had the designer paper cut and leftover from a class I did so I used them as my backdrop on this 4.25" square card. This beautiful paper is from the Venetian Romance collection and I love every piece!
I stamped the image from Simply Sketched stamp set, on Watercolor Paper using Black Stazon ink. Then I just colored it in with 3 markers and a Blender Pen. It is crucial to use Watercolor paper as I have stated many times before. Yes, it is a little more expensive but so worth it!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Simply Sketched
Paper: Venetian Romance dsp, Watercolor paper
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Stazon, Wisteria Wonder, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Sky
Other: Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Blender Pen

To see what the other design team members created, please go to Create with Connie and Mary. You will be inspired by this talented group of ladies. And we really hope you will play along! 


8 comments:

Marla said...

So pretty, Lisa. Your watercoloring is beautiful!

Brenda in IN said...

Love the flower done in the green. This is really pretty.

Lisa Martz said...

So soft and pretty! Fantastic for a sympathy card or any feminine occasion. Great working with you on Create!

Debbie Henderson said...

Wonderful watercoloring Lisa and don't you just love it when you can use up those left over pieces!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful soft card! Your water coloring is gorgeous!

Deb said...

Wow! Love the watercolor look! And I love those pearls! Gorgeous card!!

Melissa Davies said...

I couldn't agree more - watercolor paper is a must! Your watercoloring is simply smashing!

Connie said...

LOVE the watercoloring...the flower seems to pop off the screen! Great job with the color challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...