Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy First Anniversary


Some of you have asked if I am ok because I haven't been posting much this summer. I am fine, it is just a busy time with the wedding in June and then acquiring our dog. I will have to update you on the dog another time :) Plus, gardening, working, and home improvements have kept me out of my stamp room. I have to admit it is difficult for me sometimes to stay indoors on nice days - even to stamp! I do have a card for today though. 

My daughter and son-in-law just celebrated their 1 year wedding anniversary. Wow! Did that year ever go by fast! To read about it and see some pictures, you can click here.

This is the card I made for them. I used Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe because their wedding color was coral. 
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
My Online Store: click here

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Calypso Coral from Subtles collection
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral
Other: Dazzling Diamond glitter, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms mold, Calypso Coral twine, Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter framelits, doily, Needlepoint Border embossing folder, Pretty Print embossing folder (Holiday catalogue)

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...