Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding Day


I have been working on sorting and printing off Wedding photos for relatives especially those without computers. I thought I would share some with you.

Two weeks ago my daughter got married on a beach in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. It was a gorgeous day with just enough breeze and because the summer season wasn't in full swing, the beach wasn't crowded. 
We love our new son-in-law.
My youngest daughter was the bride and her sisters were the maids of honor. I love this picture of them with the ocean in the background. It was such a joyful day!
Because the wedding was on a public beach there were obviously other people on the beach. They were very respectful and some were even very enthusiastic! The little girl in the picture below is a random child on the beach who probably had the best view of all. She wandered over and at first just stood there and watched. My daughter looked over at me at one point, grinned, and I could tell she thought it was too funny! I didn't see it, but at one point the girl in the pink bathing suit(as we affectionately call her) was off to the left doing cart wheels. We figured it was all for the benefit of my nephew and nieces. She didn't bother us in the least and only created a fun memory for us. Where were her parents? We have no idea. After the wedding was over she took off running.
I have some more to share tomorrow - hope you don't mind.

Thanks for indulging me!

7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh .. what a gorgeous bride. Of course we don't mind seeing pictures. What a special time for your family. TFS. :)

Diane Stader said...

Luv. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more beautiful pictures.

J. Russell said...

Lisa, I enjoy your occasional family photos ! Your daughter are gorgeous !

Barbara Taylor said...

Lv seeing the pictures, Your daughters are Beautiful Ladies.

Yapha said...

Gorgeous pictures, Lisa! Congratulations!

beverly said...

Congratulations to you and your daughter....what a beautiful place for a wedding...TKS for sharing their happy day.

Mitzi Luttrull said...

What a wonderful event! Your girls are gorgeous! You don't look old enough to have girls that old. You are a young-looking mama! Have fun with your pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...