Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge hello


Hello! 

I grabbed some stamping time this morning and boy did that feel good! I feel like I have so many new things that I really haven't been able to explore so this card is quite a mix up.

The base card was texturized with Crumb Cake ink and the Alphabet Press embossing folder. This embossing folder can be found in the main catalog and to create the look, I rubbed Crumb Cake ink over the inside of the folder and ran it through the Big Shot.
Note: I cut the base card slightly smaller than 4 1/4" wide because I wanted the white layer to hang over just a bit.

The Whisper White layer was made with a couple of new stamps and some washi tape. I think I said this before but just in case - I love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set! It can be used is so many different ways and I am really enjoying just messin' around with it.

The chevron punched card stock was punched with a new item from the upcoming (August 1st) Holiday Catalog. This Chevron Border Punch is another great product that I love! It creates borders with the negative space as seen in my card today, or you can create a border with the punched chevrons.

And the Candy Dots!! If you love the pearls and the rhinestones, you will more than likely love these! I think they are now my favorite embellishment and they come in all of the colors except the In colors!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Online Store can be found here for all your stamping needs.

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid, Thanks and Hello
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Other: Big Shot, Letterpress embossing folder, Candy Dots, Washi Tape, Chevron Border Punch

Tomorrow is a sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary. I love the card that I made :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...