Thursday, July 11, 2013

CCMC260


Last week was a Sketch Challenge at Create with Connie Mary and I really loved that sketch. This week is is a Color Challenge and I really love the colors! Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding are 2 of my favorite In Colors this year and I was thrilled when Stampin' Up! announced that Calypso Coral would be a permanent Subtle color!

 Here is the color combination for this week and I hope you will play along!

My card features the new stamp set, Flower Shop, the coordinating punch, and the new Simply Pressed Clay. I also used the Buttons and Blossoms mold to create the flower with the clay.
I make my clay buttons and blossoms in bulk and keep them white. That way I can take one out when I need it and color it with an aqua painter and ink - just like I did for the flower on this card! 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Flower Shop, Flowering Flourishes and Four You (one of my favorites)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Other: Itty Bitty Punch pack, Basic Rhinestones, Pansy Punch, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms Mold, Aquapainter

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out what the other Design Team members created with these colors! And I hope you will take the Create with Connie and Mary challenge too.

10 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love these colours together Lisa, such a pretty card!

Connie said...

This is STUNNING, Lisa! I love the clay button in the center and the depth you created with the flowers on the flourish...just lovely! Great job with the Create with Connie and Mary two-fer challenge!

stampwithsandy said...

Lisa, this is really pretty. I like how you combined stamp sets and layered embellishments. The clay flower is so cute. I keep forgetting to play with those!

Deb said...

Oooohh!! I do love this!! How simple but with WOW!! That clay flower takes center stage! Love it!!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful!! I love that you made a clay flower for the center of your flower one.

Lisa Martz said...

I love the idea of making the flowers and buttons ahead of time and doing them in white! Genius idea! I am going to do the same. I also love the way the flower looks colored with ink and the aquapainter...I didn't really know how people were doing that in a way that was not so messy! Very pretty card!

Melissa Davies said...

Three fantastic colors paired with three of my favorite stamp sets! I love that little clay flower in the center of the pansey punch, too!! Nicely done!

Debbie Henderson said...

Beautiful Lisa, I like how you used mostly Pistachio Pudding and added splashes here and there of the other two colors!

Mary said...

Love the card Lisa!!! Colors, elements and the hand made flower accent.....all come together perfectly! Fun card!

Margaret Raburn said...

I love the outline flower behind the solid flower and using the Flowering Flourishes for the stem is just perfect! Simply lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...