Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oh Whale! One Layer

Another stamp set that I never thought I would like until I saw my Control Freak Swaps is the Oh Whale! stamp set. So cute!! And it isn't just for Valentines Day.

I used this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch.
ETA: Why a Pink Whale?? 
Did you ever read the book, "Nightbirds on Nantucket" by Joan Aiken? It is a children's book with a little bit of history and mystery. I loved it. My kid's loved it. And it began my life long love of Cape Cod even though I spent my first 25 years in Pennsylvania. Well there is a character in the book - a whale actually, and she is pink! Rosy the whale. So in honor of Rosy the whale, my whale is pink.

Stamps: Oh Whale!
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Primrose Petals

Oh, Whale! Clear-Mount Stamp Set129132
Price$16.95
This little whale has a big heart. We think he'll become a favorite for sending your warmest wishes to friends and family. Coordinates with the Happy Whale Clearlits Die and the Oh, Whale! Stampin' Around Jumbo Wheel.
Set Quantity: 11

Oh, Whale! Clear-Mount Stamp Set

My Online Store for all of your Stampin' Up! needs.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...