Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Favorite "Peeps"


I am on a roll with Easter projects! Today's card is inspired by LeeAnn Greff's adorable card.

My card is going to my brother and sister-in-law and their 5, soon to be 6, children. I thought it would be fun to make one hatched egg for each child and one egg that is almost ready to hatch. Baby #6 is due within the next few weeks! 
Because I had to use so many eggs, the card is very long. It fits perfectly in a business size envelope and doesn't require extra postage. Phew!

I made the sentiment with My Digital Studio and just printed it from my printer to cardstock. This is such an easy way to customize a card. And I love this card.:)

Stamps: none
Paper: Regals Paper Stack, Just Add Cake dsp, Flirtatious Specialty dsp, Twitterpated dsp
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black SU Marker
Other: XL Oval Punch, Bird Builder Punch 

Thanks for taking a peep peek.

8 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Lisa this is too too cute!!! How clever and they will love it. Love your peep/peek too.. hugs.

Lisa Lawrence said...

Love this card!

Julie Hoffman said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Patricia Gessner said...

This is sooooooooooo cute!!! They will love it!

Doris said...

What a creative card! And so appropriate with the unhatched egg, too!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

so cute and very clever! All wishes for happiness to them and you Aunty. : )

Wanda Williams said...

This is just TOO adorable!!! I HAVE to CASE this and send out late Easter cards!!!! TFS!!!!!!!!

LeeAnn Greff said...

Just adorable Lisa! Absolutely love your peeps card.
Thanks for sharing credit for the idea too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...