Thursday, January 26, 2012

Using up leftovers

Every so often I go through my pile of "leftovers" and create a card. This was one of those times. Almost every piece of cardstock in this card was another project's reject. I just added ink and stamped! Ha ha. Just a little play on my blog's name.
To make the blackberries I used markers. First I markered up the stamp with Wisteria Wonder and then added a touch of Concord Crush marker before I stamped. After I stamped once, I stamped twice and yet again without adding more ink.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Clearly For You, En Francais Background
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Top Note Bigz die, Perfect Pennants Bigz die, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Crochet Trim, In Color Brad

Thanks for stopping by.

Tomorrow is the Stampin Addicts Sale-a-bration Blog Hop! Friday, January 27 - Sunday January 29. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Julie M. said...

Way to go! Right now I have a whole bunch of punched pieces that I harvested from scraps of cardstock sitting on my desk. I am determined to use them to make flowers. (-:

cbeaudot said...

How amazing that this group of scraps is just the perfect blend of elements. Gorgeous card!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Lisa this is super clever to make them blueberries!
I think my first comment went to cyber space.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...