You will need:
- Large Heart Punch
- Small Heart Punch
- Word Window Punch
- Heart to Heart Punch
- Small Oval Punch
- Basic black, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Real Red Ink
- Mini Glue Dots
- Googly Eyes found in local craft store
1. Punch the Face, Ears, Front Paws and Red Glimmer Heart with the Large Heart Punch.
2. Punch the Eyes and Mouth with the Small Heart Punch.
3. Punch the Tongue, Nose, and Back Paws with the Heart to Heart Punch.
4. Punch the 2 back feet with the Small Oval Punch.
5. Cut the Whisper White cardstock to be wrapped around the candy bar. It measures 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
6. Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of white cardstock and punch it out with the Word Window Punch.
7. Wrap the Whisper White cardstock around the candy bar and adhere the 2 ends. Make sure it is loose enough that the candy bar can slide out.
8. Use Mini Glue Dots and attach the eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, and paws as shown.
9. Cut one of the Basic black, large hearts in half.
10. Adhere the sentiment to the Red Glimmer Heart.
11. Adhere the ears to the head by turning the large black heart upside down.
12. Adhere the front paws to the red glimmer heart as shown.
13. Adhere the back paws to the bottom of the candy wrapper.
This is a picture (sorry for the blur) of the back of the head and heart.
14. Adhere the Red heart to the candy wrapper.
15. Adhere the head to the top of the candy wrapper.
16. The back of the candy wrapper has enough room to write/stamp To: and From:
I just realized I never added the googly eyes to the face in this tutorial. Oops. But here is what it should look like when it is finished.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Have a blessed day.