As promised, here is the tutorial for my Strawberry Box from yesterday's post.
You will need:
- Big Shot
- Petal Cone Bigz Die
- Flower Folds Bigz Die
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- 26" of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon
- 1/8" hole punch
- long reaching hole punch or hammer and anywhere hole punch
- Sticky Strip
- Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz cardstock
- Old Olive ink and sponge
1. Die cut 3 petal cones from Real Red Cardstock.
2. Emboss them with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.
3. Die cut 3 petal cones from Chocolate Chip cardstock.
4. Add Sticky Strip to all tabs on the Real Red petal cones and adhere together. DO NOT adhere the 3rd tab yet.
5. Cut off the non-tabbed cone on the end. See sample.
6. Repeat for the Chocolate Chip petal cones. See Sample.
7. Cut the Chocolate Chip cones in a wavy line, discarding the tops.
8. Use Sticky Strip and adhere the Chocolate Chip part to the Real Red petal cones.
9. Punch a 1/8" hole in each petal cone as shown.
10. Cut in about 1- 1/2" on each seam
11. Fold on all score marks and adhere the final tab to make the box.
12. Die cut 2 Pear Pizzazz flowers from the Flower Folds die. You will need one of the largest flowers and one of the second largest flowers.
13. Punch a hole in the center of each.
14. Sponge the edges with Old Olive ink.
15. Adhere the 2 flowers together so their petals alternate and the holes match up.
16. Bend the large petals down and the small petals up.
17. Thread the ribbon through the holes like this so the ribbon ends are opposite of each other when done.
18. Add the treat to the box and pull the ribbon ends so the box closes up.
19. Thread both ends of the ribbon through the flowers.
20. Once the ribbon is pulled through, tie the ribbon firmly in a bow.
21. Attach the tag.
Tomorrow I will post the tutorial for the Panda Candy Holder.