Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Old fashioned thank you



I needed another thank you for another co- worker. This time it was for our Administrative Assistant. I figured she would love the old fashioned typewriter image from Established Elegance stamp set. She told me she learned to type on one of these babies so she loved the card. I'm not sure those memories of banging away on her old Royal were good memories though. Lol.

This card is pretty straight forward so I will just give the supplies and be done!

Please feel free to visit my Online Store if you see something you would like to order.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Established Elegance
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, First Editions dsp
Other: Basic black striped ribbon, Antique Brad, Scallop Trim Border punch, brads, Hobby Blade, Big Shot, 3" circle die, Mini Glue dots

Thanks for stopping. Have a wonderful creative day!

1 comment:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Oh how I love the typewriter with the newprint, and the color combo is perfect! Just look at your perfectly tied big bow... love it.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...