Saturday, October 22, 2011

French Foliage Emboss Resist

Emboss Resist is such a fun technique. And it is easy! Just stamp the images with Versamark, then emboss with Clear embossing powder. After that is done, sponge (or brayer) the colors of your choice. Don't forget to "buff" the embossed images to remove any ink.

Yesterday a Christmas card, today I am back to Autumn. This was a thank you for one of my co-workers. He's a guy so I didn't want it to be too froo, frooey (my made up word. lol). 

Visit my Online Store by Clicking Here if you would like to place an order.

Stamps: French Foliage, Thanks You Kindly
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake cardstock
Ink: Versamark, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Twine, Library clip, Gold brads, corner rounder punch

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful weekend!


5 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I just love French Foliage! And Gently Falling. Must be I'm a New England Fall girl at heart! Happy Stamping Lisa!

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful Lisa! Love all the colors, so perfect for fall!! This is just a great card for anyone and any occasion, switching out the sentiment. I keep forgetting about this technique and will need to get out my versamark and give it a try again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Lisa this is GORGEOUS! LOVE your colors and the emboss resist is a fav. Hugs.

Tanya Boser said...

Gorgeous!! Nuff said :)

PaperFairyKris said...

Emboss resist is my favorite technique. Your colors are beautiful with the leaves. Very Fallish and not too froo frooish. Lol! What an elegant card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...