Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On the Grow Swap

This is yet another swap card! I made it for an ongoing swap over at Stampin Addicts. We can use any stamp image, so for this particular card I chose On the Grow from the Summer Mini. This set contains the  lovely vase of flowers as seen in this post HERE. And it contains this darling little scooter. I love the basket on the back! 

Once again I used Black Stazon on Watercolor Paper and Stampin' UP! markers. The markers really give the image lots of vibrant color. One of the requirements of our swap is an embellishment. I tend to go overboard on embellishments because there are so many to choose. But in this case I added just one button threaded with Baker's Twine, and placed off to the side to balance the sentiment.

Stamps: On the Grow (Summer Mini)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Water Color Paper, First Edition dsp
Ink: Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, SU markers
Accessories: Button, Baker's Twine, Blender Pen

Click here if you would like to order from my demonstrator website.


And thank you so much for taking the time to stop in.

2 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Lisa such a cute scooter card. I have to say, I'm crazy about the newsprints this year. I can't tell you how many old dictionaries I've ripped up so far! Hugs

Kerry (Kez) said...

Love your card Lisa. That scooter looks so inviting I'd like to jump on it and take off for a ride! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...