Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kindness Matters

The stamp set that I used for the focal image on today's card is one of my favorites in the new catalog. Its name is Kindness Matters and it has several different elements including 2 sentiments. The best part is - it's affordable! 

Another new stamp set that I used is the background stamp, Distressed Dots. I am not sure how I feel about it as a background for Kindness Matters so I added a the background stamp, EnFrancais

New Color alert! One of the new In Colors this year is Island Indigo. It is lighter than Taken With Teal was but darker than Tempting Turquoise. I love it paired up with Crumb Cake. And notice the new ribbon! It has a little bit of a ruffle and is so easy to work with!


Stampin' Supplies:

Stamps:     Kindness Matters 
                 Distressed Dots Background    
                 EnFrancais Background  
Cardstock: Crumb Cake  
                 Island Indigo  
                 Naturals Ivory  
Other:         Hemp Twine
                 Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon
                 Mini Library Clip
                 Neutral Button
                 Sponge  

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Roseyscrapper said...

Beautiful card! I love your use of embellishments. You have a great blog and are one very talented lady!

Tiffany Bauer said...

Beautiful!!! I just love all your creations and this one is no exception!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #26 with a link back to your blog on 7-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Julie Marshall said...

Fabulous card! I LOVE the new color, that stamp set and how you layered the two background stamps. TFS.

nitestamper said...

super fabulous card!!!!
totally great distressing look!!!!
I just have to cased it for my consider it cased week.
Tfs:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...