Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doily Birthday

Reminder: Stampin Addicts New Catalog Blog Hop is coming!
                   Friday, July 29 - Sunday, July 31st
                        18 stops featuring 
New Catalog stamps - cards and 3-D items!


In case you haven't noticed, doilies have become very popular in the paper crafting world. Pick up any paper crafting magazine and there they are! 

Here is a card that I made - fairly clean and simple - with Stampin' Up!'s new Delicate Doilies stamp set. I combined the images with some punched, and not punched cardstock. A few embellishments and a butterfly were added for interest and balance.
Stamps: Delicate Doilies and Petite pairs
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Calypso Coral (new In Color)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral (new In Color)
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, buttons, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Designer Printed Brad (new product)

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Love this card. All the doily products are my #1 items in the new IB&C.

Cynthia said...

I love it! I can't wait to get that stamp set, its on my list for next club order. We used it last friday on a project and it was awesome. Like you said, very clean and simply!!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Lisa such a pretty card. Love the clean crisp feel of it too. The butterfly is perfect... Hugs.

Tanja Fussell said...

I haven't posted a comment in ages, anywhere, - but I had to let you know how beautiful this card is beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...