Garden Apron that holds a packet of seeds in the front pocket.
And here are the directions - simplified and hopefully correct!
1. Cut the cardstock as shown. Do not stamp or add adhesive yet!
2. Fold the card in half and lining up the punch as shown, punch ONE corner.
3. Using the punched corner as a template, trace it on the other side of the card and punch that corner as well.
4. To measure the White cardstock layer, center it on the front of punched colored cardstock. Do not adhere! Then turn the entire thing over so the white cardstock is underneath as shown below. Trace the curve of the apron.
5, Move the punch in about 1/8" beyond the pencil mark as shown. Punch both corners. Do this with both pieces of white cardstock - one will go on the inside, one on the outside.
6. Stamp the White pieces of cardstock that will go on the front of the card.
7. Once they are stamped, adhere to the colored cardstock.
8. Add the trim to the pocket and the top of the apron. Add brads to the pocket. Refer to my sample.
9. Adhere the pocket to the front of the stamped card. Do not add adhesive to the top of the pocket though!
10. On the inside of the card, adhere the 16" piece of ribbon to the cardstock. Layer the white cardstock right over the ribbon.
11. Tie the ribbon in a knot and then a bow.
12. Add seeds to the pocket.
Go to this post for the list of supplies. If you would like to order the supplies, you may do so by clicking here.
Thank you for your interest in my projects! I hope you enjoy this tutorial. I do humbly ask though that if you do post this project to a blog or gallery that you would link to me with credit. I hope you understand. :)
If you have any questions on this, or any of my projects, feel free to email me. I will try to help!